The ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Hairdresser Awards 2017
Judging will commence immediately after the floor is cleared of competitors and equipment. Models must remain on the competition floor.
- Closing Date for submission of entries for the ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Salon, Fantastic Hairdresser, Fantastic Marketing and Inixia Photographic Awards October 5th 2017
- Closing date for registering all other entries is 12th October 2017.
- The finalists in each competition category will be called onstage with their model. Please note that all models must be wearing competition attire to collect their awards, including head pieces.
- The starting time for all categories is approximate. Please check with the organisers on the day.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- Xpert Professional accept NO responsibility for goods left on the premises.
- Penalty points will be deducted from competitors who do not observe the rules. Only one model per competitor in each of the categories.
- Please arrive no later than 1 hour before scheduled start time of competition. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
Please note that Terms and Conditions are correct at time of going to press, but are subject to change.
The ALFAPARF Milano ‘INIXIA’ Photographic Award:
- Only ALFAPARF Milano colours and styling products may be used in entries submitted for this category. Entrants using other colour or styling products will be disqualified.
- No extensions, wigs or hairpieces are allowed.
- More than one employee per salon can participate but only one entry per person is permitted.
- Hairstyle and colour must be in focus and clearly visible on the image.
- Models must be minimum age of 18.
- The organisers and judges reserve the right to question any images which appear to be digitally enhanced.
- No black and white images.
- Images do not have to be head and shoulder only, but they must focus on the hair, especially in terms of lighting and pose.
- All work is accepted in good faith. Instant disqualification will apply to any candidates who do not adhere fully to the rules.
- ALFAPARF Milano Ireland has the exclusive first option on all images submitted.
- ALFAPARF Ireland retains exclusivity of the finalist images submitted, until December 1st, 2018.
- ALFAPARF Milano Ireland retains exclusivity of the submitted winning image until December 1st, 2018.
- The deadline for entries is final. Entries will NOT be accepted after the stated date and time.
- During the judging process, the images will be assigned a number.
- The images will be judged without knowing the entrant’s name, to ensure anonymity.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into