Inixia Photographic Award
The objective of this category is to create the ‘front cover look’ of a hairdressing magazine that is commercial and reflects current trends in the haircare industry. The winning entry will showcase ALFAPARF Milano colour in a beautiful and inspiring way that will appeal to salon clients.
Inixia Photographic AWARD
Jennie Smullen – Occasions
Competitors will submit their entry for pre-judging by September 20th 2019. The submitted photograph will be assessed by our panel of judges.
The winning entry will be used extensively in both consumer and trade press by ALFAPARF Milano Ireland throughout the following 12 months.
WHO CAN ENTER
All qualified hairdressers who work on the island of Ireland in a commercial environment and have done so for a minimum of three years, excluding training, may enter this category. Entrants must have a regular client column within the salon named in the entry. A regular client column is working in a salon for a minimum of two days per week. This may need to be verified.
- Please label your submission – 2019 PhotographicAward/Salon name/Account number.
- Images must be 300dpi and no larger than 10mb.
- No hard copy is required. No before photo is required.
- Both male and female models can be used.
- Submissions can have been used in other competitions.
- We suggest using strong hair colours that will be clearly visible in the photo.
- Email your image to email@example.com by the 20th September 2019.
Rules & regulations
- Only ALFAPARF Milano colours and styling products may be used in entries submitted for this category. Entrants using other colour or styling products will be disqualified.
- No wigs to be used but extensions and pieces are acceptable.
- More than one employee per salon can participate but only one entry per person is permitted
- Hairstyle and colour must be in focus and clearly visible on the image.
- Model must be minimum age of 18.
- The organisers and judges reserve the right to question any images which appear to be digitally enhanced.
- No black and white images.
- Images do not have to be head and shoulder only, but they must focus on the hair, especially in terms of lighting and pose.
- All work is accepted in good faith. Instant disqualification will apply to any candidates who do not adhere fully to the rules.
- ALFAPARF Milano Ireland has the exclusive first option on all images submitted
- ALFAPARF Milano retains exclusivity of the finalist images submitted, until December 1st, 2020.
- ALFAPARF Milano retains exclusivity of the submitted, winning image until December 1st, 2020.
- The deadline for entries is final. Entries will NOT be accepted after the stated date and time.
- During the judging process, the images will be assigned a number. The images will be judged without knowing the entrant’s name, to ensure anonymity.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list to get the latest updates, tips and insights from previous winners.
Download the 2019 Brochure
Download the 2019 ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Hairdresser Awards Brochure. This will tell you all you need know to successfully apply for the award of your choice.
+353 (01) 672 5960 firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALFAPARF Hair Academy, 26A Old Kilmainham Rd, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin