ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC FANTASY HAIR STYLIST AWARD
The creativity and artistry that drives the hairdressing industry are recognised in the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC FANTASY HAIR STYLIST AWARD, with competitors creating a fantasy look of their choice. The only limit is imagination.
- Competitors must produce a fantasy look of their choice.
- Models must be presented prepared with full look completed and ready for judging
Competition starts at 1.00pm.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC LONG HAIR STYLIST AWARD
Using long hair as a creative tool, entrants to the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC LONG HAIR STYLIST AWARD are asked to deliver a fashion/ commercial look that emphasises the beauty and versatility of long hair.
- Competitors must produce a fashion/commercial look with their model on long hair.
- Padding, ornamentation accessories, and hair pieces or hair extensions will be allowed to complete the look.
- Hair must be presented straight prior to the start of the competition.
- Models hair will be viewed prior to the event.
- Time allowed is 30 minutes for your finished look.
Competition starts at 1.40 sharp.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC JUNIOR AWARD
Fostering and encouraging upcoming talent is at the heart of ALFAPARF MILANO’S creative ethos. The ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC JUNIOR AWARD showcases a selection of the rising stars of the hairdressing industry, where participants are tasked to deliver a freestyle cut & colour.
(Limited spaces available – Early entry is advised)
- Competitors must produce a freestyle cut & colour.
- Junior cut and colour must be pre-done, in advance of the competition. The hair must be wet down before entering the competition floor.
- 20 minutes will be allowed to blow dry the hair.
- No hair extensions allowed.
Competition starts at 2.45pm sharp.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC STYLIST AWARD
Recognising the excellence and dedication required to becoming a leading stylist, the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC STYLIST AWARD tasks competitors to create a freestyle cut & colour, commercial look. Judging criteria places equal emphasis on both the finished cut and colour.
The ALFAPARF Milano FANTASTIC Hair awards are comprised of six categories, recognising 6 distinct areas of excellence.
- Competitors must produce a commercial look of their choice.
- The hair must be wet down before entering the competition floor, time allowed is 20 minutes for your finished look.
- Judging criteria places equal emphasis on both the finished cut and colour.
Competition starts at 3.40pm.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC GENTS HAIR STYLIST AWARD
Not to ignore the gents, the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC GENTS HAIR STYLIST AWARD winner will deliver a high fashion, gents look suitable for the front cover of a magazine.
- Entrants must produce a high fashion look suitable for the front cover of a magazine.
Competition starts at 4.35pm.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD
Harnessing up and coming trends in the wonderful world of colour, competitors in the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD are asked to create a colour look which complements a current trend.
Competitors must produce a colour which complements a current trend.
- At least two colours from the vast selection of ALFAPARF Milano colour palette must be used.
- You must only use ALFAPARF colour products to achieve 100% of your look. Use of non ALFAPARF colours will result in disqualification.
- You must have – with your model – a card which clearly states the colours used, mixing ratios and times, and where each product was applied, for presentation if requested.
- Finishing time allowed 5 minutes.
Competition starts at 5.00pm.