FANTASTIC MARKETING AWARD
How To Enter:
Entrants must submit a complete portfolio that clearly answers all criteria listed below.
Portfolios can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR in hard copy format by REGISTERED POST to our academy, at the address below: Attention: Laura Aylward, ACCADEMIA,26-29 Old Kilmainham, Kilmainham, Dublin 8
Submission deadline is end of business (5:30PM) on Friday 20th Septemer 2019. This deadline is final. No extensions will be considered.
Salon submissions will be reviewed by a fully independent judging panel, composed of leading figures from the Irish and International hairdressing and business communities. A shortlist of salons will be nominated to proceed to the grand finale, to be held in Dublin on October 20th.
The second (final) round of judging will comprise of “mystery customers”, who may visit or call nominated salons, where appropriate. Please note that interviews may be conducted as part of the judging process.
After the selection round, successful salons will be notified (no later than October 10th 2019) and invited to participate in the grand finale. Please note that successful salons may be required to honour a free cut & blow dry or a mystery shopper voucher, on selection to go forward to the second round of judging.
Finalists will be asked to supply an image (to email@example.com) for use at the awards ceremony. The image must be good quality (300dpi) and depict the entrant and/or the salon.
Please note: All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be viewed by the judging panel only. All submissions will be destroyed after the awards ceremony. They will not be returned to you.
Award category requirements
This category is open to any ALFAPARF Milano salon that has been trading for at least 2 years on the 1st July 2019. For salon groups, assessment will be at salon group level. As such, all submitted information should pertain to salon groups rather than individual salons. Individual salons will be judged as such.
To be considered for this award you will need to provide the following:
Make sure to follow and tag us to help better promote your business
Opening Statement: In no more than 400 words, please describe what are your overall business objectives and aims?
Tell us about your brand and how it has evolved with your business. What are your core brand values? What is your Unique Selling Point (USP)? How does it differ from your competitors?
- How do your marketing objectives and strategy support the achievement of your overall business aims and objectives?
- Who is your target customer? How do you ensure that your communication is relevant and engaging to this customer?
- Describe your pricing and positioning strategy (i.e. are you a prestige or mid-range salon?) and how does it reflect your target customer?
- Please provide details of your promotional and communications strategy, be it online (website, social media platforms) or more traditional (press, in salon promotions etc).
- How does it support your overall objectives?
client retention strategy
- How do you measure, monitor and evaluate your marketing strategy to ensure success? Do you carry out any customer research and if so, how?
- Please provide an example of a successful marketing campaign over the last 12 months as evidence to support the above, including links to your website and social media platforms.
Did you attend our 2019 Fantastic Hairdresser Awards?
We still can't get over the talent from this years ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Hairdressing awards! Read more about this incredible event in an article written by Image Media.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list to get the latest updates, tips and insights from previous winners.
Download the 2019 Brochure
Download the 2019 ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Hairdresser Awards Brochure. This will tell you all you need know to successfully apply for the award of your choice.
+353 (01) 672 5960 firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALFAPARF Hair Academy, 26A Old Kilmainham Rd, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin