PROMOTE I REWARD I RECOGNISE
ALFAPARF Milano Fantastic Hairdresser Awards
The aim of this award is to recognise the excellence, commitment and passion of individual hairdressers working in the Hairdressing industry on the Island of Ireland.
This category is open to any individual hairdresser who had been qualified for at least 12 months on the 1st of July 2017. This award will be judged using the 7 characteristics of a Fantastic Hairdresser. Submissions included the following headings
In no more than 500 words, candidates must tell us about themselves, their careers and passion for hairdressing and why they think they should win.
- Give evidence of their average weekly client count.
- Give evidence of their weekly new client count.
- Give evidence of their weekly client request count.
- Give evidence of their weekly pre-booking figures.
Candidates give evidence of the following:
- Evidence of how many “perfect clients” they achieve per week.
- They must state if they don’t measure this in salon
- How many colour clients they achieve per week (if their salon uses technicians, they are requested to show how many of their clients would have a colour service), as a % of their client total?
- How many clients have a treatment per week, as a % of their client total.
- How many people buy a haircare product from them, as a % of their client total.
- Candidates include a submission from their salon owner as to why they are an ambassador for the salon and their industry, in no more than 400 words.
- They must tell us what they love about the haircare industry and what they think needs to change for it to improve.
- They must tell us about 3 people who inspire them and give reasons why -at least 2 should be from the hairdressing industry.
- What professional activities had they been involved in within the past 12 months (shows, competitions, photographic sessions, etc).
- What was the nature of their involvement)?
- Include 3 testimonials from their clients – verifiable by either mobile phone number or e-mail address.
- ALIVE INSIDE
Please give examples of how you motivate yourself consistently to succeed.
Please tell us what your future goals are for yourself within the industry, and give relevant examples or evidence of what you are doing to achieve these goals.
- ALWAYS LEARNING
- Give evidence of any training courses and programmes attended in the last 12 months and tell us what they feel they achieved and learnt from them.
- Indicated what training courses they will be attending in the next 6 months.
- Tell us about any other courses, books, or other mediums they used to develop themselves – these do not have to be industry specific.
Please note that all entries will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be viewed by the judging panel only.
2018 Hairdresser Award
Linda Morgan, Rustiq, Kilkenny.
Kelly Lynch, Wayne Lloyd (Washington Street), Cork.
Lisa Eccles, Zinc Hair and Beauty, Dublin.