FANTASTIC LONG HAIR STYLIST AWARD WINNERS are
Samantha BYRNE Vanilla Hair Salon, Tullow Carlow
Model: Niamh Doyle
Janice McCARTHY Be Fabulous Hair Design, Cork
Model: Lisa Madden
Sharon Murray Rustiq, Kilkenny
Model: Megan Tynan
TOP TEN FINALISTS WERE
1st Samantha Byrne – Vanilla Hair Salon
2nd Janice McCarthy – Be Fabulous Hair Design
3rd Sharon Murray – Rustiq
4th Sinead Hourahine – Lynda Maher Hair Studio
5th John Coss – John Coss Creative Hair
6th Jane Fitzgerald – Rustiq Carlow
7th Patricia Cummins – Rustiq Kilkenny
8th Catriona Doyle – Ruby Reds
9th Shirley Mulvaney – Salon 2
10th Sinead Mc Parlan – Blondies Hair Salon
Using long hair as a creative tool, entrants to the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC LONG HAIR STYLIST AWARD were asked to deliver a fashion/ commercial look that emphasises the beauty and versatility of long hair.
- Competitors had to produce a fashion/commercial look with their model on long hair.
- Padding, ornamentation accessories, and hair pieces or hair extensions were allowed to complete the look.
- Hair had to be presented straight prior to the start of the competition.
- Models hair were viewed prior to the event.
- Time allowed was 30 minutes for your finished look.
ALFAPARF MILANO Fantastic Long Hair Stylist Award Winner 2016
Daina Petrauskiene, Bliss Hair and Beauty, Castlebar, Co. Mayo