ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD WINNERS ARE
Emma FINLEY Couture Hair, Omagh
Model: Deborah McCrory
Noleen DEVLIN Hi Tec, Omagh
Model: Sophie Brown
Leah KAVANAGH Occasions, Naas
Model: Orla Ferrell
TOP TEN FINALISTS WERE
1st Emma Finlay – Couture Hair
2nd Noleen Devlin – Hi-Tec
3rd Leah Kavanagh – Occasions
4th Leah Kavanagh – Occasions
5th Alison O’Brien – Bespoke Hair
6th Shaun Moriarty- The Greene Room
7th Sarah Fay – La Mode Hair and Beauty Boutique
8th Stephanie O’Keefe – Guapa
9th Sarah Cowzer – Zinc Hair and Beauty
10th Adrian Haupa – Kazanoo
Harnessing up and coming trends in the wonderful world of colour, competitors in the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD were asked to create a colour look which complements a current trend.
Competitors produced a colour which complements a current trend.
- At least two colours from the vast selection of ALFAPARF Milano colour palette had to be used.
- Only used ALFAPARF colour products to achieve 100% of the look. Use of non ALFAPARF colours will result in disqualification.
- You had to, as part of your entry submission, supply full details of the colours used, a steps by step guide of technique used to create the look (mixing ratios and times), and provide details of where each product was applied. Please note that the style presented during the awards ceremony had to match this exactly.
- Any deviation from the colour and technique detailed in entry submission was result in disqualification.
- The winning entry was be photographed on the night to complete their submission to the Next Colour GenHairation competition.
- Finishing time was allowed 5 minutes.
ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD
Competitors in the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD were asked to create a commercial colour look which complimented a current trend. Central to this competition was the creation by the entrant of a unique colour blend and technique specifically for this ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST competition.
For the first time, we are delighted to announce that the winner of the ALFAPARF MILANO FANTASTIC HAIR COLOURIST AWARD 2017 will be eligible* to represent Ireland in the inaugural ALFAPARF Milano International Nexxt Colour GenHairation contest to be held in Valencia, Spain in 2018, where their winning colour blend and technique will compete with submissions from stylists from all over the world.
The overall winner of this high-profile ALFAPARF Milano International Nexxt Colour GenHairtion competition will be subsequently invited to present their award-winning colour and technique during a glittering ALFAPARF Milano Show, alongside the ALFAPARF Milano styling team and one of their international guest artists. This show was be promoted internationally thus giving the overall winner a once-in-a -lifetime opportunity to raise their profile not only in Ireland but throughout the world. In addition, the winner will collaborate with the ALFAPARF Milano team to create their award-winning colour, which will go on sale in ALFAPARF Milano salons throughout the world. Each national winner will also receive a commemorative plaque to mark their achievement.
ALFAPARF MILANO Fantastic Colourist Award Winner 2016
Ciara Conway, La Mode Hair and Beauty, Dublin